Tired of fumbling for your keys when you’ve got your hands full of shopping bags while trying to herd the kids inside? Eufy’s Smart Lock Touch could be the solution you need with its ability to be unlocked via Bluetooth, keypad, fingerprint sensor, or even a key. It’s weatherproof and right now you can grab it off Amazon for $139, saving $60 on its RRP.
- Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 4 Ways to Unlock: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private. A bank-grade AES128 encryption chip keeps your fingerprint and in-app data private.
- Battery Life: Two AA batteries last around 12 months before needing to be replaced. If the unit runs out of power you can still unlock the door with a key and by attaching a power source (phone/portable charger) via a MicroUSB cable.
Buy it Now: Amazon
The post [Dea] Eufy’s weatherproof Smart Lock Touch door lock is down to $139 on Amazon appeared first on TechFans.