During the pandemic, many companies started working in a hybrid format, so meetings are now regularly held not only offline, but also online.
The Concept of board portal Software
Board portal software is an enterprise platform that brings chat, appointments, notes, and attachments together in a workspace, essentially making it a hub for remote teamwork. An app to help build a team, work collaboratively, chatting instead of email. A workspace that allows you to collaboratively edit files, add notes, regardless of where users are.
With the planner board, you can do:
- Creating segments;
- Adding and assigning tasks;
- Updating tasks;
- Information about the progress of work with the diagram.
A board portal software for your business is understood as a set of related projects, subroutines, and program activities that are coordinated to achieve benefits that would not be possible if managed separately.
Team broadcasting is an extension of board meeting capabilities that lets you broadcast to large online audiences with additional video management, audience engagement, and reporting. To create a broadcast in the board portal, select meetings at the top of the app and click create the meeting.
In the stream permissions section, choose who can participate in your stream. Select the options you want under “How are you going to stream?” Click the “Schedule” button. Click the member link to copy the unique code. It must be published or sent to all participants in the broadcast.
Shifts in board portal is a schedule management tool that helps you create, update and manage a team schedule. Create a schedule from scratch or import an existing one from Excel. In the shift schedule, days are displayed at the top, and team members are displayed on the left. If you own multiple teams, you can switch between different shift schedules to manage them.
The Options of Board Portal Software
- Notes of the day. Add notes to share important news and reminders for a specific day.
- Groups. Give the group a name, such as a title or location, to organize the groups. Then add users to the group.
- Shifts. Select a cell to schedule a shift. Build it from scratch, or copy an existing one, and don’t forget to add activities such as a tutorial or a specific task. Add free shifts to the schedule that any user can request. If you need to check the completeness of a shift, review the schedule by people or type of shift.
- Requests. View leave requests, shift exchanges or offers.
- Watch. Turn on the watch so team members can log check-in and check-out times using their mobile devices. Turn on location tracking so that team members can register arrival times at a designated work area.
- General access. Changes you make to your schedule are saved automatically, but your team will only see them when you share them.
- Export or copy. View your schedule in a spreadsheet by exporting it to Excel. If you want to reuse the shift schedule, copy it to the desired date range.
Besides, project management refers to the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the work of a project to meet the requirements of the project. In the process of project management, his team, among other things, defines the requirements for the project, fulfills these requirements, reacting, if necessary, to changes in the internal and external environment, as well as to changes in the wishes of stakeholders, maintains communication with them and manages them.